Dr. Dill (yes ... as in, dill pickles) was born and raised in Kentucky, and he has retained the charm of his Southern upbringing, as well as some of the accent. He and his wife Tiffany enjoy traveling the world and creating adventures. They have just welcomed a new addition to their family, an English Goldendoodle named Lincoln.
Dr. Dill is a self-confessed computer geek and techie, and has brought the office into the 21st century since he joined the practice. He shares his love of the Cardinals with Dr. Appelbaum, and loves attending games and collecting sports memorabilia from all of baseball’s greats.
- Board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Undergraduate: Murray State University
- Dental school: University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry specialization: University of Tennessee Memphis
- One-year fellowship in special needs dentistry at the Underwood and Lee Clinic